Category:Common Wonderland Errors
In Wonderland, many errors exist when the game messes up on something. Here's a list of the errors, most common to rarest: (Note: Errors listed here may happen in Wonderland or other applications.)
- 1. Memory Access Violation: (Known as MAV)
- 2. Illegal Instruction: (Known as II)
- 3. Unknown Runtime Exception: (Known as URE)
- 4. Parameter Must Be Positive: (Known as PMBP)
- 5. Array Index out of Bounds: (Known as AIB)
- 6. Abnormal Program Termination: (Known as APT)
- 7. General Protection Fault: (Known as GPF)
Pages in category "Common Wonderland Errors"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.