"Custom" redirects here. For the custom capabilities in Return to Wonderland, see Custom Features.
The Wonderland Adventures game sub-series allows the player to create custom Stinkers. The custom Stinker creator interface has a very wide variety of hats never seen before, and allows you to fully customize your Stinker. To put a custom Stinker in the Return to Wonderland Level Editor, you must make it within a Custom Model, although it still can't move and will act as a statue; it will only have the appearance of a Stinker.
The following settings exist in the custom Stinker creator interface.
- Hat: A few winter cap colours, a few top hat colours, wizard hats of all seven rainbow colours, a pirate hat, a few explorer hat colours, and more.
- Eyes/Shoes: Stinky/Loof/Qookie/Peegue.
- Glasses: Thick-framed orange sunglasses/thick-framed blue glasses/thin large black glasses/thin large red glasses.
MOFI exclusive glasses: Squarish Red Glasses/Eyepatches/Goggles/Fancy glasses.
- Height/Width: Tiny/Small/Medium/Large/Huge.
- Voice: Stinky/Loof/Qookie/Peegue.
- It has been suggested that Custom is an actual stinker, rather than a simple element.
In Unofficial Levels and Games
- A character named Custom will appear in an unofficial level series, having the same abilities as the element(Shape-shifting)as well as giving you different accessories and hats.
- Emerald141 has actually created a name for the player character and plans to reveal it epically in a later unofficial custom adventure.