|Games||Mysteries of Fire Island|
Loopy is part of the crew on Fire Island. Since the rest of the crew set up camp there, Loopy has been sitting alone and saying the strangest things.
Part 1: Guess the Colour
When the player meets Loopy, he clarifies that his name is Loopy and says to pity himself. He then says that he likes colour and also says that colour is a funny word. Afterwards he asks what his favourite colour is to the player. The player has eight choices with which to answer:
- If the player answers "Um, I think I'd better go now." then the dialogue ends.
- If the player answers "Red?" then Loopy replies "Mushrooms are red. Scuttle scuttle little red crab. Time, Time, it's all about Time. But it's not Loopy's favourite.".
- If the player answers "Orange?" then Loopy replies "Orange. POW POW POW!!! But nothing rhymes with orange. Loopy finds it very sad.".
- If the player answers "Yellow?" then Loopy replies "Yellow. Pop-a-licous. Too bright for Loopy.".
- If the player answers "Green?" then Loopy replies "Green. Everything grows, everyone knows. I LOVE GREEN... but it's not my favourite.".
- If the player answers "Blue?" then Loopy replies "Blue. Like a blue flower. Oh, I miss the colour blue. If only I had a blue flower. Now Loopy is sad. Loooooo. I wish I had a blue flower." When the player asks if blue is Loopy's favorite colour, he says "Maybe. Too sad. Don't talk anymore." and ends the dialogue.
- If the player answers "Indigo?" then Loopy replies "Indigo... deep blue water. Future magic. And too much water made too much trouble already. Pick another.".
- If the player answers "Purple?" then Loopy replies "Purple. Violet. First you're here. Then you're there. Isn't that beautiful, Annannannanny? But there's one I like much more.".
Part 2: Loopy's Secrets
If the player has a Blue Flower, then after answering "Blue?" Loopy will also reply "BLUE! It's blue!!! Happy happy happy happy looooooooo..." then want to play another game where Loopy has five secrets that can be bought for Gold Coins. Each secret can be viewed again after being purchased.
- The first secret costs the player five coins and is "The mystery lies behind a clock with twelve faces.".
- The second secret costs the player five coins and is a number different for everybody.
- The third secret costs the player five coins and is another number different for everybody.
- The fourth secret costs the player twenty coins and is a pair of numbers different for everybody.
- If you ask for the fifth secret, Loopy replies "My fifth and final secret? It's the secret of all secrets. It is the answer to life, the meaning of Wonderland, the reasons for being. It is the one secret you want to know, and it is the one secret you must find out yourself. Because the answer is different for every Stinker, great and small. You must find your answer... I have found mine.".
These secrets are used in conjunction with the "?" items to unlock what is known as the Loopy's Secrets area.