Energy is a mechanic first seen in Stinky and Loof in Wonderland. Like other free-to-play games, Stinky and Loof in Wonderland uses an energy system to limit how much one can play at one time. Various actions such as starting a level and saving and restoring positions consume energy. One point of Energy is restored every 60 seconds, and the player can have a maximum of 150 Energy points using this method. As such, if the player runs out of energy, it will take 2 hours and 30 minutes for the Energy Bar to completely refill. More energy can be bought from the Energy Store. Energy costs can be temporarily reduced by watching an ad or by buying energy, and if the player purchases a story, they will have unlimited energy for that story.
Actions That Use Energy
- Starting a level: 15 Energy points (10 during a discount period)
- Restarting a level: 5 Energy points (3 during a discount period)
- Saving a position: 5 Energy points (3 during a discount period)
- Restoring a position: 5 Energy points (3 during a discount period)
- Using a Power-Up: 5 Energy points